Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: upset tummy

i have a tummy ache/n*/nerves...i was called into work today, and i wasnt planning on that and it always throws me off...which means no i didnt get to go to the gym or have a relaxing morning...so i was okay till i got here and then the n* probably just from nerves started. But then it got bad and i was so scared, so i tried to go ot the rest room and have a bunch of loose poop, and that scared me but i felt so much better...but now im not feeling so good again. and I have a really bad headache...neckache headache...which happens a lot at work...but im nevervous about it too now, because im scared its the beginning of a sickness...im so freaked out. and of course i dont have any tylonal to take...grrr
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Do you think it could be your ibs going off from being thrown out of balance with your day?

I know I get a bit off when something happens I dont expect!

how are you feeling now?

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yeah it might be..i hate it...like i keep thinking gosh i really want to eat my spagehtti but then i will feel kinda off and icky and then it just scares me to think of eating it...thanks for the reply. My head hurts so bad...i really cant wait to leave...two more hours
    I love Sam

Well take some water and think it isnt long now..

What your saying like upset tummy and a headache really sounds like you got stressed out about this hun, try you very best to relax, not long now.

Take a little to eat when you get home and some juice or pop or what ever you want then try something heavier, im sure u will be fine though

x

thanks..i hate having ibs...and how stress is always a stupid culprit
    I love Sam

I hope you soon feel better.

aww ya. if it's just loose poop, it's probably stress not an illness.