Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

It's 3AM here, and I just now got home. I stayed really late on campus working on a group project in chemistry.

It was lucky I had my group members there because I was feeling queasy, but I kept getting caught up in conversations and jokes with them and that helped keep my mind off it. Then one got a call on her cell phone and she said in to the phone at one point " six times? that's gross!"

Everyone laughed, but deep down I knew what it had to be. Sure enough, once she hung up she said it was her roommate who had done something dumb. Gone out yesterday and slept with her ex, and then she v*ed six times. However, she didn't explicitly say that it was from drinking although with a story like that it sounds like it could have been.

Well after we finally got done for the night the same girl who got the phone call, drove me to my car because it was way on the other side of campus and it was 1:30 then. She also picked up someone else who lives in the same house as her. I don't know if it was the same girl from the phone call, but I couldn't help but wonder. She didn't look sick, but she did cough occasionally so I kept thinking to myself that she has a SV and is sending it into the air for us to breathe in.

However, all things considered, I'm actually pretty calm. I'm worried, but I'm not feeling n* (at the moment) or having a panic attack. It's weird. Maybe the sleep deprivation has just made it so that I can't really feel anything right now.

Edited by: chicajojobe

SV are not airboure unless through v* right next to you literally. I
    dont think you have much to worry about other than it being a really
    gross story! Sorry
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll be fine, try not to worry. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

aww it probably wasn't her. And also, if you v* alot it can give u a cough later on