Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey guys .. i really really want to see the NightMare before Christmas in 3D!!!!

However.. my excitement is paused.. since i do have horrible motion sickness! damnit.. maybe i can take some dramamine.. but for a movie?? *sigh* hmm.. i guess to its just glasses that i can take off whenever i want to.. but i really want experience it and see it...

Maybe i am crazy.. I just wish i could do normal things that other people do..

anyone else gonna see it? maybe it willl motivate me to see it too!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Hey dude- I also have horrible motionsickness, to the point that I can't even use the rowing machine at the gym because it makes me ill.

I have found, however, that 3D movies aren't really that bad- if I ever get dizzy I close my eyes for a minute and it passes. I find Imax films to be much, much worse- especially if they involve space, lol.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh I just cant wait to see it..i was too scared to see it when it first came out because i was too little
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Amber

Thanks for that encouragment.. i think im gonna go, my husband however does not want to go so its just finding someone that wants to!!

I love this movie so much! yay!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Yeah hun take some ginger pills before so you don't get sleepy from the dramamine and you can close your eyes if you feel kinda woozy, it works. Go have fun and enjoy.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

if you see it, tell us how it is...its comes out here tomorrow...but i dont have money to go yet
    I love Sam