Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

If you say have the sv* on your face...and it just "hop or jump or
    crawl" into your mouth or eyes, or nose, of would i have to touch it
    with my finger and insert it into the eyes, nose or mouth to get sick.
    Im asking because I often rest my head on my head at work and i was
    wondering if that was putting me at risk? I hope this isnt a stupid
    question...
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was thinking about that too. But I suppose the virus does not jump and crawl or whatever. I don't know for sure though.
    You only live once

My first instinct is to say no - it doesn't "crawl", but I promise I'll ask Alvin when he gets home!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

huh...interesting...I was just wondering that today!!Edited by: livielove123
    ~viva~

Okay guys - Alvin says that viruses don't "crawl" anywhere. "In a controlled experiment where your hands were tied behind your back, you could observe the virus on someone's face and 6 hours later it would not have moved." He wanted to stress, however, that human nature is such that you touch your face with your hands more than you realize. (Then again, he's not talking about emetophobes!)

Hopefully this helps.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Quote Originally Posted by sage
    He wanted to stress, however, that human nature is such
    that you touch your face with your hands more than you realize.
    (Then again, he's not talking about emetophobes!)

That made me laugh. I am pretty sure that I know everytime I touch my face, lol

You only live once

thanks Sage...i feel much better.
    I love Sam