Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help?!?

Im having a pretty bad freak out at the moment and I really need some reasurance or someone to speak to!

I feel VERY n* tired strange and my bowels are off I have a strange sensation in my throat.

Ever since I went to the bathroom this afternoon I have felt ill, and now I just feel like I keep getting worse now.

the n* is geting pretty bad, and ive been getting very small bouts of cramps in my bowels as well.

I am SO scared!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oh hon you sound like me yesterday...it took a good hour to wear off!
    im sorry, mine ended up with a little gas, and just icky n* for no
    reason. I hope you feel better. do you feel like you have been exposed
    to anything?? stressed about something??
    I love Sam

Not stressed and I dont think ive been expossed to anything I was only out to the shops and back home..

I just wish it would fade..

Ive had lunch and a snack and I dont think it could have been either of them!!

This is soooooo scary

im starting to feel sick too...i hate it...for the last few days i have
    had tons of n* and its off and on again and it sucks...i just bleached
    and dyed my hair, last night, and this morning and i think its making
    me feel sick from the smell. i hate it..so im eating crackers because i
    think i might be having that n* empty tummy thing...which seems to be
    happening A LOT to me...which is weird...even at 2 and 4 am.. lol do
    you have any peppermint tea??
    I love Sam

I felt really crappy yesterday, had the afternoon off work, yay!!! to do stuff then just felt bloated and nauseous all afternoon, I ended up watching fiilms til my hubby came home.

Bought a fab pizza for dinner so ate it but didnt enjoy it and went to bed still feeling crappy!

Just try and relax and chill outand Im sure you'll feel better.

Laney xxx

Ugh! has everyone been feeling that way? i've had that so much
    recently too! Im sure you will be fine!
    ~viva~

You know I think its something about this week. I've felt crappy on and off all week since sunday (but I did get my period), but still usually with that I feel crappy only the first 2 days or so. This month urgh! I also almost made myself ill with stinkin milk and cereal the other day and I think my guts are still re-couping from that. This has been a zaney week tho.