Im wondering if eny of you considerd gastric motylity disturbulences as a cause of frequent nausea, abdomen discomfort, andespecially this unplesantfeeelingof fulnesswich is used to start abaut 30 minuts after meal,( in my case mainly after solid meals)but not imidiently after........I know this condition is comon in diabetes and can range from very mild and ocassional symptoms to almast constat andvery severe. Somewone discribe severe form of this disase like havingstomach flu whitout the end...scary!. Since I discover such disorderim very frightened. Also exeluding diabets is frequently no recognized cause of this thing, some experts claim this ispost viral infection syndrome or such, or vagus nerve damage and stomach can'tno longerkeep normal rythm andeptying its contentsrate is slowed. AsI know in perfectly working stomache it take about 4 hours after solid meal to reduce itswallowed content to about 10% or less.Whitin first 20-30 minuites is no (this lag is only in solid not in case of liguids)emptyng but shortly afternormal stomache start thisprocedure gradually...and it my take 4 hours depending of consistancy of food. So this is fairly logical for meWhen food is to long in stomach it's seems to start irritatingend cause inflamation. Either rate is slowed or lag is much longer i don't know.

Naw im stillwating for upper endoscopy procedure.It isn't allredy booked, but imvery sceptical becouseit's unlikley show thissindrome only mayby slight nflammation of unknown orgin.....Barium isotopemarked food X ray will show thisbutthe score may be positive-nagativebecouse if you are very nervus during procedure gastric emptying may be olso temporarly slowed. So i must talk to doc again if thay had ability to do such "unpopular procedure"....Docs sometimes chose esiest, laziest way....like endoscopy,a goold examfor everything but it won't show haw goodthe hell food is moving if moving at all[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

What do you think....?
Gastric stasis from nerves, anxiety, phobiafrom gastric stasis??
If so haw to hell cure it? Wat was first chicken or egg?