Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well I have worked part time all this past year, but Im going up to full time! I am a bit anxious but I think it will be okay as I really like working there. The reason partly for this is our only vehicle broke down and we need to get another somehow. But yea this will help.

im so proud of you i know that is hard...i work part time and i dont
    think i could do full time...i mean i love my job but it is stressful
    and scary...put a pat on your back...your doing good
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Ruby,
    Man I am getting somewhat freaked out about it tho. Argh. Well, I tell myself at the end of the busy season (end of Dec) I could always cut back one day or something. Its just now I'm starting to feel like I've bit off more than I can chew, argh. Maybe its just that this week has been so rough that its affecting my outlook or something. I just want things to get back to normal (including my guts!). I feel kind of like things were sailing along nicely, then bam! this happens and its gotten me all out of whack.

Edited by: Galadriel

Hey Galadriel, just wanted to say good for you about the job thing! It will probably take a while to get used to it but this is definetly a positive step. I think you might find that working extra hours will keep you so busy you won't have time to worry so much, this is usually what happens to me! Good luck anyway, I'm sure you'll do great! x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Katy thank you for the encouragement.
    Yeah I'm banking on the first few weeks or so being a bit rough but i'll get used to it. The good thing is that its not like its an entirely new job, I already know exactly what I am doing, its just more hours, so that is good.