Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Anyone?

So I know none of you are doctors and for the most part wont be able to answer it from that point of view but please if anyone can relate and put my mind at ease id be greatful..

So for the past few days ive been getting really sore stomachs with n*, and a heck of alot of wind, like last night when I went to bed and tried to sleep I kept having to get up and burping and it wasnt as if I had to force it just came out, and im passing other wind as well much more than I usually do, when I burp I get some reliefe for a few mins and then it start all over again..

I just dont get whats going on =(

Help?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you made any changes to your diet? Or not eating for long periods of time? Those are the two things that come to mind. I hope you feel better.

Ive had a really unsettled stomach for the past week, I dont know why as funnily enough Im not stressed at the moment.

I think its prob due to a crappy diet and the odd glass or two of wine, having said that tho, I drink loads of water.

Have you changed your dietor been really upset or stressed lately as that can affect things? Just a thought but maybe try keeping a food and emotion diary to see when you suffer more and whether this relates to particular foods or stressful times.

I hope that you are feeling better soon, maybe go and see your doc and discuss it with them.

Laney xxx

Read this, it's interesting!

http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/DG/00014.html

Hope it helps!

Thankx guys for the answers..

the only thing I can think of is im eating a little bit more than I used to but I dont think that it would cause this.

Its unsetteling because of the pain in my stomach but do you think this could be down to ibs?

Thankx Suze for that link it was really interesting..

Im fed up being a bag of wind ugh [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Oh my gosh! I have this all the time! I am constantly laying down and then sitting up to burp! I have such bad gas at night! My poor husband. I have just gotten used to it but yes, it is a huge annoance! I usually chew 5 smooth disolve tums and it makes my burps go away! I guess it could be IBS, I think mine is due to the types of food I eat to close to when I go to bed. Feel better!!!
    Christi
    *^**^***^****^*****^******^**
    Proud Mommy to Zachary

Hey violet

Sorry you have been feeling like that. I honestly think its the ibs, that can for sure do that, like stomach ache, wind and n*. Have tried like yoga? apparently that can help, i used to sit and do (well say do, try lol) doing yoga, and it used to help ease the pain a bit.
    Hope you feel better[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]!!

Ruth x

Edited by: xroofusx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

that sounds like my problem too...and i blame my ibs... or that i may
    be pregnant..so you know...that wont be your problem so i would say
    ibs. i always have more gas at night its because we are not as active
    to kept the gas moving along and it builds up. i hope you feel better
    I love Sam

That used to happen to me all of the time when I was depressed. I think it was just stress in my case, because I'm fine now. It really helped me to cut out carbonated drinks.