Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: feel sick

man I am so so tired but I cant sleep cause my guts feel sick. I hate it when that happens.
    I think its cause I took Imm AD about 3 days ago, so I'm somewhat "stopped". I will sometimes get this pain bleh feeling on either side of my stomach, like a little down from where my ribs stop, and that sometimes makes me feel real real nauseated. I think its cause of my intestines tho, but does anyone else get this? I dread it when it happens cause my stomach feels like its in a nauseas "vice" or something from both sides. Ugh it just makes me feel real sick, but I just wanna go to bed!

ETA ugh I just feel real nauseas. I just hate it when this happens cause it makes me feel like I'm taking steps backwards. Ive been doing so good, and even am gonna be working more hours at work (ft), but man this stuff freaks me out and makes me doubt myself.

I just plain feel sick. What freaks me out some is we made some brownies, and the batter hadn't cooked good through all teh way (parts were really gooey), and it has just been sitting out on the table for a couple days, and I did eat some. You dont think that could be fp do you? My husband said people leave stuff like that out all the time and are okay. Blehhh.

Edited by: Galadriel

Man, you're up late...you posted a while ago, are you feeling any better?

Being "stopped up" and not getting enough sleep can make you feel n* and overall icky.

If your IBS won't get too bad, I recommend drinking some OJ. Vitamin C is a wonderful thing to help "get you going".....

Hey there
    Well its morning and I probably got about 2 hours of sleep. My stomach still feels yuck. Man I almost thought I was gonna v* this morning, I came pretty close, and the real crappy thing is I have to go to work today. Its a huge sale, and man I really just wanna stay home and curl up, but my husband says its really good to at least make an "appearance", and just mention to your manager that you really aren't feeling good, but are gonna try to make it (and you do try to), that way if you have to go home its not like a surprise or anything, they already know you aren't feeling well. Man I just so dread feeling horribly nauseas at work, I get so scared I'd v* there. Luckily tho I do have tomorrow off, ugh man this just sucks majorly.

Oh honey I hope you feel better...i feel n* and like i v* when im
    "stopped up" too...i hope you feel better...have you been exposed?? or
    eaten anything iffy??
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Ruby,
    Well I am feeling better now, I've slept some more hours which is good. I think my guts were just not having a good go of it. I thought I might have caught an sv, but I didn't have the runs (for me thats a hallmark sign).

I think its either from what I ate last nite (chicken caccitori), or from yesterday being a pretty crazy day (our van broke down for good we learned, and I signed up for work ft), and also just from not sleeping much at all. Urgh.

Glad you're feeling better. It sounds likeyou were very stressed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Kelly,
    Man now I'm getting kinda freaked about going to work. Argh, I did eat a little bit, but I dont dare eat too much before work, I don't want to feel like that again. My guts are cramping up some, but Id rather that then nausea. I just want to feel like myself again.

Galadriel - aw I hope you feel better! I hate it when I don't feel good and I know I have to go to work....that makes me even more nervous! I think maybe you just are feeling yuck from stress and being "backed up" I know I feel like that sometimes! I hope you have a good day and I hope you can feel better soon!!!

Melanie
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

Hey Melanie, thanks
    Yeah man this has just been one heck of a week. I did manage to make it through work (I dont know how). Ugh, Im just so glad I have a couple days off here. Today my mom is visiting, so hopefully that will go okay. I just wanna curl up in bed for a good 20 hours lol.