Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

so im kinda feel sick still and my bf just called saying him and his
    friend are coming over to spend the night!!1 im scared...i dont want to
    be sick with him here...what if i have d* again we live in a one
    bedroom studio i dont want to be sick...im scared
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's very uncomfortable, I know. But let's hope you'll be alright.
    You only live once

it was okay...he even slept in the bed with us...it was just scary but it went okay
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi there,
    Glad to hear that everything went fine, 'hope you'll be alright now.
    Le Paroxysme de la Tranquilité.

Compulsory good manners.

Ugh...I HATE it when I don't feel good and my bf's friends come over! I always try to hide as much as I can when they are over....they sit and drink beer all afternoon so I don't think they would notice much but I would like to poop in privacy! LOL *grin*
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

Me too....lucky for me those boys sleep like no other and i can use my bathroom in privacy,
    I love Sam

I know what you mean! My bfs brother used to stay with us quite abit and I've never known someone to be such a heavy sleeper! If my bf wasworking lateand his brother and Iwere watching tv or whateverin our bed he'd crash there, and my bf would have to try to wake him up when he got home. It usually took both of us pushing him onto the floor for him to wake up lol. Hesmokes alot of pot- so it explains it abit. But still- he sleeps through anything! Sometimes my bf ended up sleeping on the couch and his bro stayed in our bed...lol.A hell of a lot easier than trying to shift him. I just didn't know whichbrother I'd wake up to in the morning [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]lol

Oh, and I'm glad everything went ok!!Edited by: glitta_fairy