Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

For the past few weeks i have had really bad pains like at the lower bit of the stomach, where you ovaries are. They feel really bruised and its making me feel a bit n* now and i have had a bad stomach for the past few days because of the pain.

Im not sure if its from the eating disorder, as they said they might not work again, its been a year now that i havn't had my menstrual cycle..so im worried the pain os something to do with my ovaries, has anyone has this before?.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is kind of a shot in the dark but maybe this is just your system starting up again? You know, ovulating again after a year and stuff. Hoewever, you might want to get it checked out, especically if it's really painful.

Good luck and hope you feel better!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

you should get it checked

I agree with the others- go to the gyno hun... We could only guess what it is but she could give you an ultrasound and check everything's ok. My guess though is that it's the first time your body's ovulated since you started eating properly again- so it's trying to adjust. Do you mean they said your ovaries wouldn't work again? Cause it is probably a good thing they're hurting if that's the case- everything's getting back to normal!

Good luck with the doctor and I hope you're feeling alright now!

Kayla xxx

Iwas like this too hun, my emet was so bad and i went so long with out eating and lost so much weight thati didn't have periods for over 2 years. I was worried about my fertility as i am in my mid 30's but i managed to eat a bit more after having CBT therapy.I had all the period symptoms (but no bleeding) for about 5 months before my periods came back and then i had 2 periods (but still didn't think i was ovulating) and then fell pregnant!

I agree with the others though, go to your GP and tell them what is happening, they should be able to tell your hormone levels with blood tests, and if need be do an ultrsound. I think it is probably your cycle coming back and things kicking back to life down there but please check it out just to be sure.

Trinity x