Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Expired Salsa?

At around 4:00pm I would say, I ate some expired salsa. It smelled fine and only tasted a bit off towards the end. I didn't eat A LOT of it but I did eat it and I'm scared it'll make me vomit! I read the date on the container and it was over a month old! Grrrr I hate how my parents don't clean out their fridge! So am I going to get sick? It's been almost 2 hours and I feel okay, I'm panicking but other then that I'm pretty much okay....What do I do?!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

why didn't you check the expiration date?! geez what kind of an emet are you.... [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]hehe... obviously not as obsessive-compulsive as I am. umm....I'm sorry, if I were you I'd probably be screaming

Don't be worried!!

It was in the fridge, right? Well, you didn't see any big green moldy things right? So, it's totally fine. You even said that it tasted good. Generally salsa, since it is tomatoes, doesn't just go "off", it has some mold or warning sign on it, and that you would definitely notice. So, i'm sure you're fine!

Don't worry!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Thanks Anya.

As for you xxsophiaxx....LoL! I didn't check the date because my mom had a dinner party last night and I assumed that she used that container of salsa for the appitizers that she had set out. I figured it would be fine, also I'm not a huge emet like I used to be....and I feel safe at home, enough to the point where I don't check on anything....like the night before I had a steak that was only cooked to medium!! I trust my parents know what they are doing and I eat accordingly when I am at their house...weird I know but that's just how I am! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

How are you feeling??? any better?
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.