Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

OMG I HATE HAVING THIS STUPID PHOBIA!!!!!

I got to work at 445AM this morning and was fine...was a little tired since I worked til 10PM last night. I was ok until about 45 minutes ago....my tummy started to hurt and so did my head.....everytime I have the slightest little twinge I freak out....So then my stomach growled like I was hungry......MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

Part of my anxiety is that I always think that I am physically ill....NOTHING EVER HAPPENS! I NEVER V* and I NEVER PASS OUT (another thing I am deathly scared of). SO I know nothing will happen to me so WHY AM I AFRAID OF IT!!?!?!?!? I AM SO SICK OF THIS!! Thank god I did the morning shift then I get to go home in an hour!! and not worry about being here the rest of the day

[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]I am so sick of this.....

I'm sorry for throwing myself a pity party but I am really tired, y'all!
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

aww hon i know where you are coming from i feel the same way...i hope you feel better try to concintrate on worl, thats wat i do
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.