Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

I can't believe the bad luck I have! I wish just once I could have something go my way!

Today sometime between 8:00 this morning and 4:15 this afternoon, someone keyed my car! GGGGGRRRRRR! How annoying (and expensive)!

Why do people have to do stuff like this?

Ugh! I haven't a clue! I'm sorry that happened...People can be so mean
    sometimes!
    ~viva~

Oh hey! I'm curious...how was your field trip?

Ack i don't know how to delete this! I saw the other post...glad it went
    well!Edited by: livielove123
    ~viva~

grr!! do you have any unhappy students?
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll
    grr!! do you have any unhappy students?

No, I don't think so. I just started at this school in September and most of the students don't even know me, let alone know what car I drive. Also, our students aren't like that. They come from priviledged homes for the most part and aren't malicious like that. At my old school, on the other hand, I wouldn't have been the least bit surprised!

Man, that sucks.

Was it just scratches, or were any words carved in?

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lord knows why people do this sort of thing, some people just get enjoyment out of damaging stuff and upsetting people I guess. My friend has his car keyed after he had just bought it, it is so annoying.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

They have nothing better to do and probably think its funny. 4 years ago some teenage hoods decided to steal my car, they were not very bright at all, my battery is dead, they opened the door the interior light didnt come, they should of left it alone, they put something in the ignition and I guess to get more of a pull on it they cracked the windshield, the ignition and steering column was done. The police couldnt get any prints.

Oh man, that is so rude! My dad's truck was keyed last year while he was at work. They keyed it so hard that it dented the door! I don't understand why people do this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well that really sucks but could it have been an accident? Maybe someone was carrying something that did it on accident.....I have never keyed anyone's car but I have accidentally scratched one or two.

Just be glad that your car wasn't baloneyed!! Putting Balogna on someone's car will cause the paint to strip off. I've never done it but I went to a school full of Juvie offenders so I know things....LoL!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Quote Originally Posted by samara's on tv
    I've never done it but I went to a school full of Juvie offenders so I know things....LoL!

~Monica

suuuuure [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

lol jk

Just be glad that your car wasn't baloneyed!!

OMG, that is about the funniest thing I've heard all day, I almost fell off my chair.. I got this image of some really tough looking kids going over to a car, and using bologna... haha.Edited by: Babydoll
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Just be glad that your car wasn't baloneyed!! Putting Balogna on someone's car will cause the paint to strip off. I've never done it but I went to a school full of Juvie offenders so I know things....LoL!

~Monica

What will they think of next, lol!!!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Lol, when I was in year 11, the year 12s egged a teacher's BRAND NEW BMW on muck-up day, and because it was sunny the eggsstuck and the paint peeled. I've never seen anyone lose it like this woman did. No-one ever messed with her again! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]