Hi All

Hope everyones well. Today i had a small triumph although it may not sound like much to others. Last night my friend from uni said she had been ill all weekend with a flu thing but said she'd be ok for today. This morning i txt her and she had been up al night v* She's someone who NEVER EVER gets ill. Although just now she is quitting smoking so she's had a cough and stuff, think your immune system can be really low when you stop smoking. She hasn't been eating very well either recenty. Anyway, she decided not to go in today, thank god. Anyway, i was left wondering wether i should just leave it too, was scared of the prospect of going into uni if there's a bug going around. I stared to panic this morning. I have also never driven to uni with just me in the car, my friend has always been there. Was very easy for me to just say, nah i'll leave it today. BUT, i didn't say that, i don't like missing lectures cause it makes things more difficult for exams etc so i drove in... all by myself and my other uni friend wasn't there either today so i was on my own, but i was fine and i drove back fine. Told you all it was just a small thing but driving along the by-pass myself i had always worried about it befor.

Anyway, guess i'll be tested again when my friend decides to come back to uni[img]smileys/smilies_27.gif[/img] I'm a bit worried about that incase i catch it or she's ill at uni...or in my car [img]smileys/smilies_27.gif[/img] Anyways, just thought i'd share that with you as sometimes it's nice to hear about other peoples small triumphs.

Katie