Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Stupid cold...

I have a major head cold. It started yesterday when I was trying to sleep before work. I work 12hrs on the midnight shift 730-pm-730am. Well as the night went on I got worse and worse. So I left a couple hours early to get so sleep, but I couldn't sleep at all. Every hour I woke up blowing my nose or coughing to the point I am almost v*. So I went to work tonight, and I should of called in sick! I am miserable. I only have 5hrs left and I feel as if I can not make it. I can't breath, and everyone is making fun of me cause when I get on the radio I sound like a man. They said I sound like Rocky....so I got all these messages saying "Yo Adrian". I hate colds, and I hate this cough I feel horrible. Tomorrow I am going to call in sick, I think I should get some rest. Sorry to rant, I just hate feeling lilke this.

Michele

I work the night shift also. I hate it. but anyway yea you need to get some rest because our bodies is outta whack anyway due to being up all night long

I work nights too and am getting over a cold. I called in once this week and left early another time. Really, if you are sick, you aren't going to be productive, so you might as well stay home and rest and heal.

Hope you feel better soon!