Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Wow, i just had the best day since this emet flared up. It might seem really little and daft to you guys but i managed to get into town which is a half an hour on the bus away, i went there and back, and went shopping, all with my little girl. Then i took my daughter to a farm and we bottle fed these baby goats, it was brilliant and i never panicked once!!! I cannot believe that i never panicked! Ive never had a panic free day for the past 4 years! I just hope it carries on!

Thanks for listening to me ramble lol

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

awwwwww SARAH THATS WONDERFUL!!

i am SO HAPPY to hear that.

i bet ur little daughter had the best day ever as well [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]you go girl, showing this life where to stick its dwnfalls!

(((hugs)))

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OMG!! That is SPECTACULAR...I am SO incredibly happy for you!!

If anyone deserved a good day it was you. Im so happy you and your daughter had such a great day.

Just keep this day in your mind so when if times get tuff you know that there are always those good days to look forward (and back on) to!!!

YES!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

Well done u! That must have felt seriously good. What an achievement.

well done! I love when we can jsut havea non-emet almost 'normal' day!! Lets hope you have many more!

WOW SARAH!!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]That day sounds INCREDIBLE!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Let's hope this is just the first of many good days to come!!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow, I'm so happy for you. It's great that you were able to have than time with your daughter not ruined. I always cherish the moments I have with my 2 year old son that are worry free.

Wow. way to go!!!! I'm happy for you. Really.

Sarah, that's great news! It's good that you are finally having a good day at least - you deserve it![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Well done!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=BLUE>Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

Carolinexx</font></font>

Wow. I am really, really happy for you. It goes to show that days like that ARE possible!

Way to go, girl![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]