Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

So my stomach is icky today.. *sigh*

it all really started yesterday .. i had a few bouts of d* before we ate dinner and i ate and felt ok.

Then I woke up in the middle of the night all hot and and sweaty and extremely n* .. but i opened a window and fell back to sleep.

Then this morning i had to wake up early cuz i had to be at work at 6 am. I wasnt hungry at first but then i felt hungry a couple hours later and some of the girls got some mcdonalds so i just had one egg mcmuffin without cheese. It was wierd cuz i felt really full quickly.

At lunch time it got worse, i ate like only half of a hot pocket cuz i just wasnt hungry and for me that is wierd these days not to be hungry. After i ate that half i felt really kind of n* and my stomach started to hurt real bad. I took some tums and was ok after that but not hungry at all.

Now after getting home and taking a nap i am still not hungry but thought i might be so i made some no butter popcorn thinking that would be light and bland but no.. right after the first handful my stomach has now started hurting AGIAN.. it hurts when i eat ANYTHING SOOOO.. i have decided to put away the popcorn after only one and a half handful and just not anything right now .. i think thats what my body is trying to tell me. oh well.

I think i have a touch of sv* cuz this is pretty abnormal to me and no i am not pregnant. I have had three people ask me that but i just ended a normal period about 4 days ago.

ugh.. this sucks.. i think im going to go lay down, My stomach is killing me!!!

blah ...this sucks![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

I hope you feel better soon!

feel better=)

Yeah, get well soon kristin! Get plenty of rest and at least drink water, if you can't manage anything else right now. It'll pass [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

How are you feeling now? I hope you are feeling much better and have your appetite back.

I had a couple of days feeling like that on and off a week ago, in the end, I just didnt eat for a while, and then i felt better!!

Laney xxx

Aw, that sucks, I hope you feel better soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i hope your okay...it could just be your body trying to get back to normal after all the d* how are you>

I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

argh.. so that sucked...

after that post i went and laid down and i was ok when i was laying down but whenever i got up the stomach ache came back and then i got really n* and had a fever.

A couple times i thought FOR SURE.. i was going to v* but as long as i was still and laying down i was ok. I havent ate anything for almost 24 hrs now and im still not hungry. It was scary i had to run to the bathroom a couple times but nothing happened. Prolly cuz i had like no food in my stomach but everytime i tried to eat anything little like crackers or dry toasti felt sick and got a horrible stomach ache.

I am feeling better now , still scared to eat much that is heavy. So i will stick to the bland stuff. I had a temp. of 100.4 last night so i dunno i think it may have been a sv*? maybe.. my stomach is all gurgly but not hungry gurgly.. ick.. my husband told me last night too that iwas pale as a ghost but my cheeks were flushed red..

this is just nasty. blah... I AM however going to work this afternoon, since i have given myself a new goal of trying not to miss so many days. We will see how that goes.

Thanks for everyones warm wishes ..

\"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

ughh.. i just now found out i STILL have d*...

Aww Kristin I am sorry, it definately sounds like you have a bug. Just do your best to lay low and eat bland stuff. It will pass.

Hope you are feeling better. Let us know how you are doing.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

get well soon!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

thanks everyone. I feel 100% better today but i still didnt eat anything yesterday so.. that means i didnt eat anything for about 40 hrs or so.. lost a few lbs but i just had my first meal since then this morning.. had some pancakes and i was fine.. so i am pretty much all better now..

now im just scared if it was a sv* .. if my husband is going to get it??? [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]that would suck..

ok .. thanks again all..