Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Hello i’m new

Hi everybody. I'm so happy to be in here. XhannahX found me on the neopet site. I'm a 20 girl who have emetophobia. And i never found nobody who have that since today! I have to say that i my english is really bad, i usually speak french, so if you don't understand what i write, i can repeat. Hum....I always tought i was a bit crazy because even my psy wasn't believing me when i was talking a bout my fears. My boyfriend always tell me that i create that fear to have attention but. it's true! Wow i'm so happy to have found people who are like me. I was sure that i couldn't be alone with this problem...[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Marie

Hello! So I geuss you got the cookie thing working then? Welcome to the site!!!

Bonjour Marie!!!!

Je parles le francais, alors si tu veux communiquer en francais, ca me ferrais plaisir!!!!

It's been awhile since I've spoken it, HAHA!

WELCOME!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

welcome to the site. I'm glad that you have found this site and know that there are thousands of us around. Unfortunatly I dont remember much french and my spelling is very bad so I wont embarrass myself with writing in french, I barely manage to type in english! Anywa I hope that you find this site a real help to your emet

thank you to you all.

Hey there Marie,

Welcome to the family!!! Great to have you here!!!

You are definetlyNOT alone in this!!! If it's one thing you will find out from this site, it's that, that and the fact that everyone here is amazingly sweet and 110% supportive and helpful!!

I hope you find all the help here you need!

Sorry, I don't speak French...I forgot all mine when we moved away from Canada. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I just found this site a couple days ago as well and it is like a whole new world for me, just knowing that when I start to have problems that other people are there too and they understand. I have also gotten negative reactions from others when I got up the courage to share my fears (even the psych I saw just told me I was depressed and that no one likes to throw up, so I'm no different). I still haven't told my husband, who I have been with five years and have child with. I know he knows that I tend to friek when people v*, but my daily fear and struggle I keep hidden. Anyways, enought about me, I'm glad we're both here, hope you find it as great as I have, everyone here is so super nice.

Jackie

<DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px">Bienvenue à la famille, Marie ! Il fait très beau de vous avoir ici. Je ne suis pas celui bon au Français parlant, ainsi excusez les nombreuses erreurs que je suis lié pour faire. Nous sommes ainsi heureux pour avoir un nouveau membre, si tout va bien cet emplacement sera de grands aide et appui à vous. Les personnes ici sont grandes, elles ont les coeurs très chauds. Et le souci de don't que vous êtes seul dans votre crainte, ou la phobie est le 7ème plus commun au monde ! J'attends avec intérêt de vous voir autour de l'emplacement. Salut ! Amour, Laura</DIV>

Merci beaucoup Sunshine! Don't care you can speak english, i'm used to now, nobody understand when i speak french!!!!

I do!!!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Yikes. I'm a dumb American that can't speak a word of French except bon jour, but I can speak some Spanish. Anyone know Spanish, lol. Welcome to the site, Marie!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you HDogg. I,M really happy to be in here. I finally feel understood and that i'm not just insane like my cousin tought when i told her today....
    I\'m in fight for my soul, but i\'ll win.

Hey Marie! Welcome to this fantastic site! This site has been one of the best things thats happened to me and lots of others im sure. Everyone is always here to lend support so im glad you have found it. Hope to chat to you sometime.

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

hey sweetanya!

Welcome on this site...i don´t speak french. Only german, russian and a bit english...

But hope you feel well here...I like this site, and if i improve my englishI am able to write more here...[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    Vergangenheit ist es erst, wenn es nicht mehr weh tut!

WOOOOOO GO HANNAH!!!

welcome to our family hope you like it here!!

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

lol. I cant spell anything in french but I leanr it for 5 years. All I can remember is le petit garson? the little boy and some counting and urm.. thats it. My german is better!

This really is becoming international emets now!!! lol

lol. i was in the bottom set for french.. so dont expect nething to come from me!! Lol

my mother nd sister are gfood at french. all i know is.. BONJOUR!

um... le gateau? cat?

le jardin, le lit, le armoire or smthing lke tht.. neway lol

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

i'm so proud of us canadians for knowing french. if i was a little closer to high school age (i'm 39), i'd remember it better too. Do you live in Quebec, anya?
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

Thank you everybody!!! I always find it cute when english people try to speak french!!! hehe.And yes E-lizabeth, i'm from The Quebec, from Montreal.

MarieEdited by: sweetanya
    I\'m in fight for my soul, but i\'ll win.

Welcome to the site!I don't speak any French either, sorry!
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=BLUE>Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

Carolinexx</font></font>

Wow Marie,

By the way, your english is fine... and I can't believe your boyfriend says you create the fear for attention! If you wanted attention, I'm sure you would have come up with something else! He should be more supportive. You can control it though, but you might not be able to do it alone.

I had a boyfriend who just didn't understand either. Maybe he thought the same way as your boy, but he never came out and said so. I am sorry he said that. Well, WE are your friends and WE will help you [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

This site will help you so much. It works for me. I visit here quite frequently when I feel slightly out of control with this god forsaken condition.

Monica