Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

it's is now 4pm and I am still in my Pajamas. My mom and dad left for up north a little bit ago so I am worried something will happen to me when they are gone (I don't live with them, I live with my boyfriend, but my parents are my 'safe' people) anyway, my tummy still hurts from the d* I had last night and I am really tired...but I slept like a rock. Grrr....my boyfriend is going to some retirement party with his brother so I will at home alone again tonight. He asked If I wanted to go but I said no...doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun to me. Besides I have to work tomorrow morning at 6am anyway.

Why does my tummy still feel icky???? I ate 2 tuna sandwiches (SO YUMMY) but I still feel YUCK!!! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] I wish I could wake up some day and feel WONDERFUL but that hasn't happened in a long time!!! grrrr...

Anyone have any advice? Suggestions? I'm sick of being a hermit! I never want to go anywhere or do anything cause I'm afraid I will be sick! (has NEVER happened though!)
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

It may have been the mayo or the eggs if it was tuna salad.

The best thing to do is try to get out of the house for a bit. Sitting in the house is only gonna make it worse.

Go take a walk. The fresh air may help [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hi there!!

I'm so sorry you're feeling so yucky--I have days like that too and this time of year they happen more and more frequently. I hate fall and winter!!!
    Well, I think Breezie is right--just getting some fresh air helps. Or, when I feel especially crappy I make it a point to take a nice bath and get dressed, even if i'm just staying in for the night. For some reason laying around in my pj's always makes me feel like I'm ill or something, even if I'm not.
    When the weather's like this I try very hard to find things I enjoy doing outside the house--if they are comfortable for me. Even something as simple as going to the local bookstore can lighten my mood, or running to Starbucks for my favorite nonfat lattes helps too. It's a struggle sometimes, but I force myself to do it. If I didn't, sometimes I think I'd hibernate the entire fall/winter season!!!
    Feel better soon! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Thanks, y'all! Well, my boyfriend is going to a co workers retirement party with his brother so maybe I will get showered and dressed and go to Super Wal mart and buy some Halloween candy for the trick or treaters and get a bday card for my friend. I know what you mean bout being in PJs all day makes you feel like you're ill when you really aren't...maybe that's my problem! LOL[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I hope you feel better soon! I know what you mean, I have been feeling icky the last couple of days, I don't know if it is nerves or a bug or what. Make sure to stay hydrated, and eat things that are easy on the stomach. Did you end up going out? Maybe getting your mind off it will help.

I didn't go out....but what DID do was I took a hot bubble bath and blasted my Gretchen Wilson CD and sang really loud! (I was home alone! LOL) and I felt better for a little while.....I later fell asleep!