Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok, so the only reasons why I would have any reason to V* would be.....

1. If I had the stomach flu (sv)

2.If I had fp

3. If I were pregnant and had morning s*

and that's it, right???

If I haven't been around anyone that's been sick I can't GET sick, can I?? I had d* 2 nights ago so if I was going to v* I would have by now right??? I'm even too afraid to take a drink of water!
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

Im sure you will be absultely fine, try relaxing, listne to some music (dance around like a crazy person if it doesnt make you feel worse......it will make you laugh) ) or watch a cheesy film that you love, I usually do this when Im feeling crappy and it does help.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Laney xx

Last night I took a hot bubble bath and blasted my Gretchen Wilson CD in the cd player in the bathroom and sang really LOUD!! LOL I was home alone so I was laughing at myself......thanks for your kind words....I hope I will be ok

I think your fine.. try not to worry...are you feelnig better??? I think when things like this happen its because of stress
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No I really don't feel any better. I am so scared....my voice is all raspy but my throat doesn't hurt but i still feel n*....grrrr

Aww hun, i get like this often, u will be just fine. Remeber-us emets are so hygienic, just remeber to always wash your hands and u will be fine. You do need to drink though to keep your body functioning and fighting fit to keep away all the nasty germs.
    kath x

Your probably fine, so you don't have to worry. If you were going to v*, you probably would have done ti already. I'm sure your fine.=)