Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: HELP!!

Hybrid View

Totally FREAKED out right now...

Started to feel ill and dizzy plus really tired in the supermarket, came home and felt worse, i feel tired and a lil n* Im trying to eat at the moment and I really feel like my ibs is off for some reason..

I really dont want to be ill

I dont know whats wrong, could this be my period?
    [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oh yea definitely could be your period. for some reason i always seem to have the most trouble when i'm at thesupermarket so its funny that you said that. periods can do a million different things to you. even if you normall don't feel like this during your period, that doesn't mean a thing because you can feel differently every time. i know that some months for me are fine and then there are others where i break down crying because i'm so scared i'm going to get sick. i always think its a sv* but it ends up being my period (so far at least! knock on wood). i'm sure thats all it is. just rest and try not to drink caffeine for that can make it worse. you should feel better tomorrow. i wish you the best.

Hey thankx for your reply,

I have such heavy eyes at the moment its very weird and my ibs is off I cant seem to feel relieved for some reason.

Just dizzy and off, I hate bein a woman..

This n* is really peeing me off to..

Ugh I dont even want to eat but i know if i dont il feel worse

Help

x

How are you now Violet? I hope you are feeling better.