Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am relly shakey right now, and I am scared. I made lasagna for dinner last night, which was completly fine, then I ate some for lunch today around noon. I have been completly fine. I went to the mall, did so shopping and when I got home my boyfriend and I went to the dog park. When we got there I became shakey. I hadn't eaten anything in 5 1/2 hours, so I figured my sugar was low. So I had a can of coke and a small Almond Joy (that is all I had w/ me). I felt a little better, but just shakey. So when we got home I immeditely put a piece of the lasagna in the microwave, and scrafed it down. Now my stomach is so nausous, and my hands are shaking so bad I canbarely type. I don't know if my sugar is messed up, or is I am going to be sick. I can't calm myself down either. I really don't want to end up in a full blowen panic attack....what do you guys think?

You've eaten quickly on an empty stomach. The shaking is just your anxiety. How do you usually calm yourself down?

i was feeling like that earlier and i realized it was because i had eaten an hour later than usual.

i know that's an absurd, simple explanation, but if you're body clock is off by an hour, you're probably feeling a little shakier than usual.

can you make some tea, and watch tv for a bit? try to take some deep breaths?

you might just be having a bit of a sugar crash...

i don't think you're going to be sick.

curse daylight savings, i say.

Well Iv'e been trying to lay down and have my boyfriend rub my stomach, but I can't sit still. I have eaten somwe pepermints, but still feeling bad. This is the first tiem in about 6 months that I have even felt like this. I was beginning to thing that my emet was going away! I just feel so shakey I don't know why. Its been about 1/2 hour since I ate, so if it was my sugar it should of subsided by know right?

I've gotten shaky like that before, depending on what I ate and last time I ate.

It sounds like you may just be having a mild panic attack, because you were worried about being shaky.

The good thing is, you now have food in your stomach, so try to relax and take some deep breaths, you'll be ok. Maybe a short walk outside will help also.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

have your bf guide your breathing. long slow deep breaths.

long... slow... deep... breaths...

I am feeling better now....I really think it was my blood sugar dropping...in fact I am getting hungry...thanks everyone for helping me, I really appreciate it....I guess I paniced for nothing like usual!!

Michele

Im glad your okay hon....i hate that
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.