Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

so the more terrifying emet in me has got me thinking...

today i was feeling fine and then i get a call from the bf who says his stomach hurts and he doest feel well. He feels he is going to v* . last night me and my bf got close and intimate so now im wondering if im going to get sick. He doesnt think it is something he ate; so im wondering about a virus. i immediantly went and took a phenegran out my stash and went ahead and took it as a precation. still feeling fine. bout 15 min later i start cramping and the d* starts. On and off for about an hour, and besides feeling extremly weak... i dont feel like im gonna v*. weird coincedence , or is something going on...? now im also wondering if that phengran is preventing me from v* if i DO have a virus.

ahh i hate this phobia... my mom thinks im crazy

Hi there!!

I hate this phobia too....I'm right with you on that one!!
    Could it be anxiety that's making you feel ill?? I know that the minute my son tells me he has a tummy ache or something I immediately go into panic mode and start having "symptoms" myself, only to find out later it was really nothing. Also, whenever he's had an sv* he's always v*ed first, and then had d* (or sometimes never had d* at all). You were feeling fine before your boyfriend called you, so I think it could definitely just be anxiety and nerves giving you d*.
    Hopefully the phenergan can help you relax and rest somewhat in the meantime, otherwise try to distract yourself with a hot bath or a good scary movie (always works for me!!!).
    Hope you feel better!!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]