Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

DAmnit! Ohhhhhhhhh s***!

Ok... I was just starting to get over my emet... today I had my first sausage roll from a canteen...

WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT, I'VE BEEN ON THE CAN WITH D* AND CRAMPS... ARGH! F**K YOU TAFE.

Sorry, I'm panicked again, and it's been around half a year I was doing fine... then tonight I began burping up this awful sulphurous taste, got the runs and cramps, and I can only wait for the v*...

gotta go, parents...

do you have something that you can take

Do you have any antacids? Pepto??

Are you N*?Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Ok, you are necessarily going to v*. I've had fp that had severe n* and severe, almost need an ER trip d*, but NO v*.

Are you n*??

Doh, hope everything is all right. Update us!

Back... my goodness it's been a hell of an afternoon.

I've been known to rant like a few of us about knowing they're going to be sick and not, yet tonight I relived something awful that sparked my emet in 2003.

I began burping up some form of REPULSIVE gas, sulphur/toxic tasting. Last time that happened I was sick with Salmonella, yet this time I took some anti-emetic (starts with M, forgot the name), the burping hasn't gone nor has the d*, I did v* three times. About a few months ago I stated I was over my emet but the rare chance of acquiring this strain of food poisoning would scare the bejebus out of me.

So I've had close encounters and v* before, it was mainly this poisoning that frightened me. Thankfully, the anti-emetics kicked in and I'm back to shape 8D apart from the d* and burp, but hell, I prefer cramps / pain over v* anyday.

I appreciate the support although I was in bed so I couldn't read it.