Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thought this might interest some of you...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061031/ap_on_he_me/salmonella_o utbreakEdited by: babygap5
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

Great Info!!

Arizona isn't on the list--Thank goodness!!

GEEZ, what is this world coming to?? It's a giant Salmonella and E. Coli hell out there!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

OMG- I live in Ohio. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]Ahhh, now my stomach hurts. I am NOT eating lettuce or tomatoes for a few, hmmmmm, years maybe. I'm really scared, I can't stop reading it.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Hi there!!

Thank god Illinois isn't on there......Still, I always wash my lettuce and other produce thoroughly before I eat it because you just never know anymore!!
    What is with all these outbreaks lately????

OH NO!!! WISCONSIN IS ON THERE!!! Oh well, I haven't eaten any of that stuff anyway! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

I live very close to the border of IL and WI. Not sure if I should freak or not. I will try to choose "not".

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Damn, Georgia is on the list!

Oh well. I don't really feel safe eating salads any more, and I don't much like fresh tomatoes. Although I did eat half a one yesterday because I just didn't feel like picking it off my sandwhich. If it were going to make me sick it would have by now right?