Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Worried

Hey,

So I bought a loaf of bread today always check to see if its open ect and it wasn so came home an opened it up and it had been wrapped twice now this is warbutons i dont know if you get it in the US but Im really freaked now because its making a powedery feeling on my plate, I dont know what it is

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its probably just flour. Is it white or light brown??? Dotn worry about it...what do you mean wrapped twice?
    I love Sam

Its white bread, wrapped twice as in its cover, that kind of bread has a waxy outer cover for it instead of the usual plastic bags that bread is in.

Hope it was flower because there wasnt any coated on the bread that I could see

It's flour. I would bet my life on it. No worries.