Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Just wondering how things are going for you with your pregnancy?? Hope that everything is going well and that you are enjoying your experience without a lot of stress....let us know how you are doing?? Who else is pregnant right now?
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

Hey Silver, thanks for asking!

Everything is good. I'm starting to feel better. The morning sickness is going away, not that I v*ed, but I did feel pretty icky most days. I am actually going to the obgyn tomorrow for the first time. Hopefullywe will get to hear the heartbeat. The ultrasound is on Tuesday. That's pretty much it. I'm not to excited about gaining weight, but I guess that's part of the fun!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am glad that things are going good for you. I am glad that you made it through without any v*. I am looking forward to getting started trying to have kiddos soon too. Good luck with everything and keep us updated on how its going!!
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

good luck on tuesday with the scan .. it is such a womderfull feeling watching the baby move around a little .. enjoy !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jodi

how are you doing>
    This is Katsamsmom....and i am no longer able to access that account

Email me

Thanks everyone for your care! I really appreciate it. Silver, I wish you luck as well. Thanks Jodi, I am really excited about it the ultrasound. Actually I found out that on December 18th I have another ultrasound, and they will be able to see if it's a boy or a girl!! I can't wait!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

thats brill !! ive got my 12 week scan on the 23rd november [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Very exciting!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by kellybean

Hey Silver, thanks for asking!

Everything is good. I'm starting to feel better. The morning sickness is going away, not that I v*ed, but I did feel pretty icky most days. I am actually going to the obgyn tomorrow for the first time. Hopefullywe will get to hear the heartbeat. The ultrasound is on Tuesday. That's pretty much it. I'm not to excited about gaining weight, but I guess that's part of the fun!!

Hey Kelly!

I'm happy to hear that you're doing better. I know exactly how you've been feeling, it's tough huh? Oh yeah and if it's any consilation you might not have to worry about the whole gaining weight thing for a while. I haven't gained any weight and the dr said it's okay and that some people even lose weight the first trimester. Especially if you've experienced morning sickness. Later on is when we'll blow up. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]lol

Keep us posted on your progress, I love to read about this kind of stuff!
    ***Elvia***

Hey Elvia,

Good to hear that you're doing good. I have actually gained 8lbs this trimester[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img], but I went back to the gym today which made me feel awesome so I'm gonna keep it up as long as I can!

Wow your a tough one! I can't imagine trying to work out right now,lol. Everything makes me n* especially smells. I can't even stand the way my husband smells sometimes and there are some stinky people at the gym sometimes, lol!

Just out of curiosity is this your first pregnancy?
    ***Elvia***

LOL, I know about the smells! Thankfully that is passing for me. It was pretty bad for a while. Now I just get bad headaches everyday. How far along are you?

This is my first pregnancy, and I don't know if I'll be up to a second one!!

It's very encouraging to hear you say that. I hope it gets easier. I work at a restaurant and my own smell makes me gag sometimes, lol. My clothes gets penetrated by the smells and it is disgusting![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I get headaches too. *blah* The doctor told me to drink as much water, milkand juice possible. I think it's been helping a little I haven't got a headache in a few days! (knock on wood) You should ask your dr to see what he/she says.

I'm actually going on 15 weeks and it's my first pregnancy too! I feel the same way about another pregnancy that's why I'm happy I'm getting two out of the way at one time, lol! Are you sure you're not having twins? j/k[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    ***Elvia***

I will definately bring up the headaches the next time I see the dr.

I hope the smell thing passes for you real soon. Maybe it's lasting longer for you because you have twins. Do twins run in your family? My husband was hoping for twins, there are twins on my mom and my dads side. Unless one is hiding, there is only one in there!!

How many ultrasounds have you had? I hope one is hiding and you do have twins, so we could do this together, jk,lol!

My husbands brother and his wife just had twins, they are about 8 months old and are soooo cute! And apperantly there are twins on my side somewhere and they are far along the generations. If only grandma warned me before, j/k. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Oh and just out of curiosity, do you have a myspace page? I do if if you are interested in checking it out. I update it as often as possible and post blogs on the babies, it's kind of fun!
    ***Elvia***