Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Anyone seeing it?

I have read reviews (most of them bad), and while I enjoyed the first two--I don't think I'll be seeing this one in theatres.

***spoilers***

So apparently, Mrs. Claus is pregnant in this one. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she automatically become "old" when she married SC? Wouldn't that automatically make her post-menopausal? Not to mention, there was never a "Baby Claus" in any Santa stories I've ever heard. [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img] Then, there's Martin Short. *shudders*as Jack Frost. Can't handle him at all. And from what I hear, there's no Bernard the elf this time.

Bummer. Guess I'll probably still watch it on DVD next year or something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE The Santa Clause series..and I have the
    first two, and will see this one on sunday, and buy it when it comes
    out. I love Christmas movies...im such a huge Christmas dork
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm not a huge fan but they seem really cute

Oh My God, I cant believe theres another one of these. I absolutley love any Christmas films (well apart from Bad Santa as theres apparently a bad v* scene), I put it down to being born on Chrsitmas Day!!!In fact I was even watching cheesy christmas films today whilst doing the ironing!!!!!

Ruby, let me know if is any good and then I can try and get hold of a copy before its released in the UK.

Laney xx

We went and saw it last night and it was so awesome and i loved it! We
    went at night so there was no little kids too. Not all Santa Clause
    stories are the same, so she doesn't have to be old and she can have
    childern, dont forget he already has one kid, Charlie. I think Martin
    Short was great too...he is just creepy. lol I can't wait for all the
    other Christmas movies for this year come out, Im so excited.
    I love Sam

my favorite is the A Christmas Story.....you know...."you'll shoot your eye out"....lol
    This is Katsamsmom....and i am no longer able to access that account

Email me

I love that one too, and I have it! I usually start watcing Christmas
    movies the first weekend in October until Christmas, so one a week, so
    I build my excitment! I also love Jingle all the Way, Home Alone, And
    the new and old Grinch. I can't wait for Christmas, I decided that I
    want a Christmas when Im ready to have kids...and a Christmas propsal
    Some day, some day
    I love Sam

my fiancee proposed the day after christmas, although it would have been a lot nicer for him to propose in front of my family while we were opening gifts, but it was still a great surprise and we went to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra that night!

I liked A Christmas Story and Home Alone. The first two Clause movies were good, but I think I'm saving this one for video--unless somebody pays for my ticket, of course. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Was it a boy or a girl?

I watched the first movie when I was in the sixth grade... I was sick... needless to say I don't watch them anymore...[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    <3 So many pretty parts and no pretty wholes <3

Its a boy, Buddy Clause
    I love Sam