Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: nauseas

Urgh. Well this is kind of my own doing. Later last night I ate tacos and some sausage (yeah bad idea). Well this morning I feel pretty nauseas. Its like 6am and I woke up having to go br, and I just feel yuck. I did take some pepto so maybe that will help. I just hate feeling crappy like this. It feels like it didnt really want to digest and its still in my stomach or something and I just feel gross. I hope it passes soon.
    Edited by: Galadriel

Oh hun, it will...You will soon start feeling that pressure on your bowels an then you will be much better, I am sure of it!!!

Try to relax and assure yourself that it is only what you ate and not a sv*...

I think I am going to go and watch the Sunrise You should do the same, take your mind off this...

KC

Hey KC thanks. Ugh its just so hard when your in the moment feeling awful to realize it will pass. Ugh my chest feels all tight which makes me feel kinda gaggy, not a feeling I need now![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] I wish I hadn't eaten anything yeech!

just remember that being anxious and nervous will also trigger tightness and discomfort...I do understand though, God do I...

What I always do is get on the sofa with a blanket and watch some trash tv...Find something to take your mind off of it...Oh and also, do you smoke cigs??? If you do, smoke...that will help push it out(other end)...sorry for being Graphic!!! Coffee or any caffeine always helps me too...gets the muscles down there working so you can go to the potty...oh and laying on my tummy also helps so I can go...

But don't be afraid of v* because you are fine...

It will pass my dear, try to relax and take your mind off of everything...

Hey. Awwww im sorry your feeling bad, hopefully it will pass soon, its probaly indigestion, which i know can suck[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]. I really hope you feel better soon and hat it passes. Im feeling pretty off right now from the medicene im taking, but i have to eat with it,its like im still hungry, but at the same time feeling n* lol. Have you tried sipping some tea to settle your stomach maybe?[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Ruth and Kasey.
    Well I did go to the restroom so that should help. Stilll tho I feel off, maybe it takes awhile for things to get settled. I just try to think of simple things and it does help. Ugh feeling liek that is so rotten. I wish none of us ever had to feel n* ever again!

I hope you feel better soon. Do you think your IBS is haivng a moment too?

I hope your feeling better hon! Did it pass?
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey all! Thank you for the replies. I fell asleep and now its like noon (ack!) and I don't feel nauseas at all anymore, actually I feel pretty good. I dont think it was IBS, I think I just had to go br and also let that food keep on digesting. Lol remind me NOT to eat sausage too late at night![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I totally have a list of things not to eat too late at night, to
    prevent tummyaches and gas...so Im right there with you. Im glad you
    feel better
    I love Sam