Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: For Sage

Hi Sage

I am new to posting on this site and have spent a lot of time reading through the posts etc and I notice that you are cured of emetophobia/.......I am sure you have been asked this before so forgive me (I am new!) - HOW were you cured???! Are you completely cured that vomit in any way doesn't bother you AT ALL???

I am very intrigued to know!

Thanks

Clare

Hey and welcome to the site, I'd suggest looking around the forums at the sticky topics Sage has posted, especially this one. http://www.emetophobia.org/forum/for...sp?TID=1926&am p;PN=1

xxxxx

Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Thank you very much for that hippychick! I had no idea the story was posted on here and I have just read through them all.....amazing.......

XXX

I know- it's amazing! Sage is a big inspiration for me. I wish I was half as brave as her. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"