Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Want to cry :(

Urgh so at the moment i just feel really low. I have no appetite so I'm worried I'm getting sick and i just feel really emotional (period not due or anything though). I start cbt on wednesday and i had been really positive about it but now im dreading it. This guy that i like who has messed me around finally made it clear that he and his gf will be staying an item (we hadnt done anythin but i really like him). Arrrgghhh i just feel really messed up and down, i hate feeling this way. I think maybe its coz i was talking to my friend last night about depressive periods iv had in the past and this always makes me think about stuff more. So i thought i would rant a little, coz u guys always have kind words to cheer me up, thnx xxx
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aww hun, sorry you're feeling bad! Can you get a friend to come over and keep you company, and just stay in bed with movies and chocolate? I'm sure you're not sick, just upset- whenever I'm upset my tummy goes crazy and I think I'm gettingsick but I never am, so I can totally relate to how you're feeling. Is there anyone there that can make you some tea and give you a hug?

Kayla

Guys can be so hard to undersand! Im sorry, i hope you can find someone
    else, you know there will be a guy will just be smitten with you and
    love you ever inch and want to be with you so bad...its just the
    waiting or looking that is the hard part, oh and all the a-holes before
    the good one. I hope you can find something to distract you. Maybe just
    go out with people, even if its just one friend, so you not moppig at
    home like i do. I hope you feel better...your stress is proably causing
    the no appetite.
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey ruby and glitta, thankyou so much for the replies. Iv had my tea and some rice pudding and im feeling a bit better now. I couldn't really go out coz i had a lot of work to do but i chatted with my housemate who is lovely so that helped. I guess there's plenty of fish in the sea and all that, but your right ruby, the waiting is so boring! Think i maybe romanticised this guy a bit aswell, he really isnt that great lol! Ah well, i'll keep looking heehee. Thanks for being lovely, just what i needed [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]x x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

I am so sorry hon!