Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: ughhhh

ok so i'm awake by myself right now and feeling kinda n*, but its on and off. i did eat taco bell for dinner, and it usually doesn't make me feel this way...maybe i ate too much? the feeling isn't going away and i'm starting to get nervous...my mouth is starting to water more than usual and normally that only happens before i get s*, but the saliva doesn't have that funny taste yet so hopefully the horrid v* won't happen? idk what to do i'm scared HELP!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ok now i'm starting to burp a lot and it actually hurts what's going on with me?!?!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

u need anantacid...tums, pepto..
    This is Katsamsmom....and i am no longer able to access that account

Email me

i dont have any though, my fiancee took the last one a few days ago and i didn't get more cuz i usually dont need them...should i drink some milk or some water or something

Do you have any peppermints?

sadly no...i wish i did, it would help so much...i do have some winterfresh gum though, that might help?

It sounds like indigest and gas..gum will makem ore air in your belly...do you have any tea? pepto anything?
    I love Sam

i don't have any tea or anything that i know of...

well, its morning and i still feel awful, my stomach hurts like crazy to the point where i'm scared to eat. even taking sips of water makes my tummy gurgle...i hope i'm just stressed out about my dentist's appointment tomorrow and there's nothing wrong with me.

explanation about tomorrow...I'm going to see how badly my two bottom wisdom teeth are impacted. i knew about a year and a half ago that they were not growing in right but they weren't causing problems. now, my gums/teeth are becoming extremely sensitive, my teeth are pushing forward and one of my pointy teeth on the left side of my mouth is rubbing against my bottom lip constantly and it's causing a sore to grow. i know i'll need to have both wisdom teeth removed but i'm so scared because i hate novicaine, and i'm even more scared that i'll v* coming out of the anethesia!

Aww, yeah it's probably stress over your teeth. You will be fine getting them out, I was worried too but let them know about your emet and ask for themt o put an antiemetic in the iv too and you will be fine. It hink most do it anyway but ask just to reassure yourslef.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

i feel the exact same way you do. except i ate burger king for lunch and chips and homemade salsa for dinner. i could not sleep at all last night. my stomach hurt so bad and all i kept thinking was that i was going to v*. now its morning and my stomach feel even worse. i cant even go to work. i dont want to eat or drink anything for fear that i might v*. im really starting to panic. i dont have any pepto or antacids either.

good idea...i won't find out for sure until tomorrow but i know they'll have me get both of those taken out...and what's worse is that they're bony impactions, since they haven't broken through the gums, they're still encased in my jawbone, that means a more painful recovery...whoopee.

guess i should just think of my cousin and how much pain he's going through right now and maybe this won't seem so bad. i'm still scared though, i had to get surgery on my toes when i was 12 for ingrown toenails and just the pain from the novicaine and from the recovery...ugh...maybe they'll let me take my wisdom teeth home in a baggie lol!!!

and missy i'm sorry you're not feeling well either...i almost called into work today but then i wouldn't have enough sick time left to go to my appointment tomorrow, i've been using that a LOT for appointments, as of right now i'm down to 8.5 hours and i'm using 4 tomorrow. we only earn 3.75 hours every 2 weeks, so it's slow earnings but eventually i'll get it back up there.

have someone go to the store and get you some pepto, just be sure you're not going to v* before you take it, i took some pepto tabs once when i had FP, and they ended up just coming right back out, so they didn't help at all. i'm sure you'll be fine though. i stress out too much, thats why my stomach hurts. i eat taco bell all the time so chances are it was a bit of that mixed with all my worrying.

Hey, I had my wisdom teeth out 3 years ago, and I was just as scared as you were about the anesthetic. I have to tell you that I did not have one problem with the surgery or the pain meds. Non* or queasiness. One of my teeth were inside the gum and it was painful at first, but really not that bad. I would do it again if I had to. It was fun because I got to be a suck for a few days!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Please don't worry yourself sick over this. I hope you are feeling better.

i am feeling a little better, i ate some soup for lunch and drank some water. my stomach is still tense but ok. i'll keep you all updated for tomorrow

Glad you're feeling better. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

ok, i went to the dentist today and it's worse than i thought. ALL FOUR WISDOM TEETH are coming out! i have to have a consultation with a nearby oral surgeon and then set up a surgery date. i'm so scared it's making me feel ill!

Try to calm down, hun. I've had a tooth removed and it wasn't at all painful or nauseating. Talk to your oral surgeon and let him know that you are nevous and why. I'm so glad I did, my dentist calmed me down tons, and was really nice about it.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

i know, but i'm still scared. i have a lot of worries with the general anethesia, aside from v* when i come out of it, i'm scared that for some reason i might stop breathing. i know they'll have to use the gas on me because it's going to be a LONG procedure but...i'm still really afraid.

i go to see the oral surgeon on the 28th, so i'll let everyone know when the final surgery date is.

i've had four teeth removed. Two of them were permanent! Thats only because my mouth was too crowded. So it actualy doesnt look like i hav had any permamnent teeth removed, I just have less teeth than everyone else. I didn't become n* any of these times from getting any of these teeth removed.