Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

having a total pannic attack right now!!!

I have a really sore stomach, I feel n* and dodgey bowels, sorry for the TMI but I cant work it out what it is!!

I only had 6 hours sleep last night but I couldnt think that it wouuld be that

Im SO scared as ive ate now and dont know what to do cos im alone

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its ok, sometimes stuff like this just happens. I could be a combination of things: not enough sleep, stress/worry, something just didn't sit right, just a cleaning out, etc. It sucks to feel like that when you're alone but do you have anyone you can call and just chat? Keep distracted? Can you put in a funny movie or surf the net? I'm on yahoo IM if you wanna chat or can meet int he chat room.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Hey SimplyMe

Thank you for your quick reply, I currently dont have yahoo but can add yahoo addresses to my msn if thats alright?

I just keep getting huge waves of n* and gurgely sensations and pressure in my bowels, Im cold and tired shaking a bit to..

No one around here I can call my mums away for another week or so and anyone else doesnt live in Scotland or is a work

Edited by: violet

Hey how are you feeling? You okay? You sound like your having a rough time lately, like me. Hot bath? Peppermint tea?
    I love Sam

I don't have MSN ... wanna meet in the IES chat? I will go in now and wait a bit. Sounds like you're verys tressed from your mom being away?
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I wanna go to chat. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

How are you now Violet? I hope you are feeling better soon.

Hey,

Well feeling pretty blah, think the panic took it out of me, felt a bit ill earlier on again but not to bad at the moment thankx hun

Im glad your better...I hate feeling off!!
    I love Sam