Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

when i feel nauseated, I open the window, eat an orange, and breathe slowly. The orange nearly always works. Maybe its just me...[img]smileys/smilies_27.gif[/img]

thats great if you have found something that helps you !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ginger capsules help me although I can usually taste it later. Not a problem if you like ginger. When my mom was going through chemo, we bought her "Preggy Pops" on-line or from a local health food store. They have different flavors including ginger, peppermint, citrus etc. I think the citrus helped her the most. I think the main marketing for Preggy Pops are for morning sickness. I have heard they work for that too.
    When you come to the edge of all the light you have known & are about to step out into the darkness, FAITH is knowing there will be something for you to stand on or you will be taught to fly. -Unknown