Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Frequently during the late afternoon to night, i get this awful nausea. i am 95 % positive i am not pregnant and its not because of food because i moniter what i take in and nothing seems to help. its been going on for about a week and thats really my only symptom ( no d* or V*). i have NEVER v in my life and i would like to keep it that way so i have been popping the phenegran whenever i get this way. any ideas what is causing this? happened to anybody?

are youb stressed that can cause you to feel bad

i am always stressed and i take meds because of it but nothing in particular has really stressed me out this week to make me feel this bad.

like right now, i feel so horrible. like you get the whole sweaty thing and more saliva thing... but im so trying not to do it cause im alone and i dont want to lose my v* virginity, so to speak, alone.

Are you sure your not pregnant??? Are you constipated?
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i have read before that there are certain times our hormones fluctuate during the day. If it is the same time of day for you....that is prolly it. Mine is in the afternoon....i feel yuk for about 30 min then it is goine. I keep ginger tea and mint tea in my desk so when i feel that way i make some tea to help me
    This is Katsamsmom....and i am no longer able to access that account
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email me