Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay this is just in MY HONEST OPINION....but here goes....feel free to laugh at me.

Every person I have seen on this site, pics and whatever, IS FREAKIN HOT! I mean to put it bluntly, I would do every woman I've seen on this site. Every one of them. With the exception of my ugly ass, EVERYONE IS HOT! Anyone else notice this? Or am I totally alone in this feeling? LoL!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

You totally crack me up...http://suicidegirls.com/girls/Sash/blog/ this
    the one of the girls I think is freakin hot...and www.suicidegirls.com
    is a great page full of hot hot hot girls And hey I'm straight, but
    I can def. look and admire females beauty my bf loves it..he always
    wants to know who I think is hot.
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WOW---I know, the women here are beautiful--including you Monica, don't sell yourself short!! The must be the common denominator of "gorgeousness" to every emet!!

Oh, and thank you---assuming, of course, that I'm one of the "hotties"!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Lol Californiagirl, if I swung that way you would be on the list![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Joins in on this fun[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

*Ahem* walks off...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is what I think about posts like this.... There is a double standard going on here. If one of the men on the site made posts like this one it would more than likely be considered totally unacceptable and offensive. I only say something, Monica, because this is far from the first time you have posted something like this and for myself it is getting old. Not at all because I am homophobic, but because I think for one you are perpetuating a stereotype about homosexual people being obsessed with sex and also because it's just not appropriate.
    \"This too shall pass\"

am i a kill joy or what? lol!
    \"This too shall pass\"

Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel
    Lol Californiagirl, if I swung that way you would be on the list![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Thanks!!!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

We have no idea what YOU look like though..........
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Ha ha! Maybe it's some sort of cosmic trade-off. We have this awful phobia, but we are all hella good-lookin' to make up for it!

Yup, the gals are gorgeous.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I have to admit that I look a helluva lot better than I did in high school, despite gaining some poundage. Womanhood has done me some good. I look less ackward and scrawny, and my face looks better, I think. But I wouldn't consider myself a hottie. Sexy, yes (according to my husband, anyway!), hottie, no. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagirl

Thanks!!!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]</font>

We have no idea what YOU look like though..........</font>
    Lol true....maybe I am the ugly one amongst you! *dun dun!* [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by californiagirl

Thanks!!!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

We have no idea what YOU look like though..........

Lol true....maybe I am the ugly one amongst you! *dun dun!* [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I SERIOUSLY doubt that!! You are a great person from what I read, but sometimes it's cool to put a face to the image [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].
    ~*~Charlene~*~

haha this is funny... Am I on this "list"?? lol
    &lt;3 So many pretty parts and no pretty wholes &lt;3

I do have to wonder what the reaction would be if a male member on the site said he would "do" everyone? There is a post recently about how annoying that is when guys are inappropriate. Nothing against the rest of the posts, just that one phrase.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

To me the whole of Monica's post has a light-hearted and complimentary tone, so I for one don't take any offense whatsoever from it - I'd be exactly the same if a man had posted it! I am one of those women that like to be wolf-whistled at though as it gives my confidence a boost, especially now as I'm heading towards 40!!!

And yes, Monica I have noticed how stunning the ladies are here, and not to leave the men out - there's quite a few hunk-o-spunks here too!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Yes! It was the phrase about 'doing' everyone on here that took me back and made me wonder what's going on here. There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying that someone looks nice or is pretty or good looking or hot or whatever- that's great, but when you start talking about doing people - seriously, I am certain if one of the guys started a post talking about how he's ugly, but would do everyone on here- people would speak up and say 'that's just not cool, dude'. So, that's all I am saying. I really doubt a guy posting something like she did would be tolerated on here. I just noticed it was a double standard. That's all.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I think it was meant as a compliment, and I would feel the same way if a guy posted it.

I have to agree 100%, everyone on this site is HOT!!!

Hmm you do bring up a good point about if a guy posted the same thing.
    I guess I just took the post in jest or something, but for some reason it would seem different if it came from a guy. Maybe its because we feel maybe more threatened by a guy saying the same thing? You bring up a good point tho.

I guess I Figured that people would realize that I was just trying to complement all the hotties here, and yes California girl you are on the list! I was just trying to boost moral and tell everyone that they are good looking, I really wasn't trying to perpetuate a stereotype of lesbians being over sexed or whatever, I was just having fun! Still only two people took it the wrong way, so today is a good day!

~Monica

Quote Originally Posted by tcsarah

To me the whole of Monica's post has a light-hearted and complimentary tone, so I for one don't take any offense whatsoever from it - I'd be exactly the same if a man had posted it! I am one of those women that like to be wolf-whistled at though as it gives my confidence a boost, especially now as I'm heading towards 40!!!

And yes, Monica I have noticed how stunning the ladies are here, and not to leave the men out - there's quite a few hunk-o-spunks here too!

I couldn't have said all this better myself--and I too am almost 40!! Yikes! I have 3 kids who are 20, 18, and 15, and when someone thinks I'm attractive, whether it be male or female, I am genuinely flattered and it puts a smile on my old face!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

thats hilarious!!! woohoo for hot emets!! ps.. thanks too! lol
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Monica-You crack me up on this one...you remind me of one of my best friends.Atour Wedding Reception my friend got a little intoxicated and got up on stage and belted out over the microphone "I love you guys! You are both so Hot! I will get naked for you anytime you want!!" That's just the way his sense of humoris and he cracks me up!!
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

Thanks for taking it all as a complement! LoL I'm just that kind of person who would stay that out loud to just about anyone! And Californiagirl, I can't BELIEVE you are 40! And three kids? WOW! I would never believe it! You ever switch sides, I'm available! LoL!

~Monica

Quote Originally Posted by samara's on tv

Thanks for taking it all as a complement! LoL I'm just that kind of person who would stay that out loud to just about anyone! And Californiagirl, I can't BELIEVE you are 40! And three kids? WOW! I would never believe it! You ever switch sides, I'm available! LoL!

~Monica

Thanks Monica!! That means alot--what a nice compliment!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

wait...lesbians are oversexed? That is one stereotype I do not fit, lol. I've got waaay too much to do.

Hey Monica~ thanks!
    Be Here Now

I didn't think Monica's post was offensive at all. It made me smile. We emets have so much anxiety in our lives, it's nice to think of happy things for once. I don't think I would have been offended if it was a guy posting it, either. Like Californiagirl said, I'm a mom, and when someone tastefully lets me know I'm attractive, I take it as a big compliment!

HELL YEA MONICA!!!!

Thanks for the compliment hun - you are FREAKIN HOTTT too lol!! Everyone likes to feel a little special sometimes and I think it just goes to show what a HOTTT person you are on the inside too that you would take the time to pay such a compliment!

Jen x
    All your winter sorrows, hang em out to dry, throw em away gotta throw em away my friend...cos the good times..they\'re comin around again!!!

wow, I think you're on to something here, haha. we are all foxy creatures, aren't we?
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

hell yes!!! haha Monica I love your post [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Well after the confession thread and the picture thread, Yes...Everyone on here is H A W T!

I already said this and I will say it again, Emet Calendar is a must...

Picture it...Miss August or Mr July.