Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Question?

A little worried..

So I dropped the flora spread I was about to use on the floor in its tub, it had its cover on it, but it hit my foot then on the floor, I dont know if any of it touched the floor, but i scrapped a little away from it, Im just really hoping im not going to get ill from this as the cover wasnt fully on it, and the plastic top was already off

Also, I ate tomato sandwiches, and its always worried me about catching something from them it was a little soft but tasted ok I think..

Edited by: violet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My ex-husband would eat anything that fell on the floor, and he never got sick. I think it's unlikely a SV would survive on a floor. I'm sure you'll be fine.

You'll be fine. I know it's something we all do, but it seems you are thinking way too hard about this stuff. Try to find something else to get your thoughts on.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I know what you mean, Im scared of eating things that fall on the floor in my house. I mean like it feel ont he floor so it does kinda soudn gross, but for sv* reasons, I dont think you can really get a sv* frome ating somethign that fell on the floor.

i always throw it out if i drop it...which happens a lot because im
    clumbsy..but i dont think you should worry...i wasnt always that
    way...me and my friend in middle school used to have the 5 second rule
    if something felli t was still good as long as it wasnt on the ground
    for more than 5 seconds
    I love Sam