Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

If that made any sense! LOL All last week I was having tummy/anxiety troubles....I was freaking about EVERYTHING....some of you saw my posts...my tummy hurt so I was afraid to eat. Well, my last "bad" day was last Friday. It is now Thursday and this whole week I have felt GREAT!! I have been eating everything in sight!!! I have had normal BMs and been able to go out to eat and be ok! I am on my 6th full week of ZOloft and I think it's finally starting to work...I haven't needed my xanax either! I just feel soooo relieved as last week was a horrible week and I have felt great now for almost a week!!!! YAY!
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

Yay!!!!! Thats awsome! I wish i could go that long!
    ~viva~

yay!! that is great!

i too am on antidepressants and have been for about 3 months andi felt like mine starting kicking in last month. In Three months i only had to take my xanax twice.. so thats pretty good.

Congrats!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain