Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Wednesday it was 80 degrees here (highly unusual), so after I picked up my 4 year old at preschool, we went to McDonald's drive thru to get some ice cream and some fries for my 1 yr. oldson. While I was at the 1st window, paying, a manager holding a huge bag of Halloween candy offers some to the cashier. THen I drive up to the second window, see the same manager eat candy and then lick her fingers----TWICE, get MY fries, put them in a bag and hand them to the drive thru attendant to give to me. No handwashing here at all. I poured the fries into another bag, threw the contaminated fry container away and gave the bag of fries to my son, went home and called the McDonald's home office number that was on the bag. I wish I was confrontational so I could have said something there, but I am not, so I chickened out!!

Oh, I definitely would have said something. That is disgusting!

That is so gross!!!! I can't believe some people!!

That is really gross... but then again, this is why i dont like eating out...most people don't have sanitary common sense
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That is absolutely disgusting. The lady should have washed her hands. That's like a health hazard.

That is so disgusting! I would have thrown a fit! My FH and I both worked at McDonalds and we can say first hand that they are NOT very clean! Half the time the worksers dont even wear gloves! Its gross...but that still doesnt stop me from enjoying a yummy Double cheeseburger and a Hershey Pie from Burger King! lol.

Oh, that's gross! Why do people not care about other peopleshealth??

I had an experience somewhere were the worker was handling money and preparing the food without gloves. I never said anythingand I was so mad at myself for not saying something. Next time something like this happens , I will say something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was in a combination bakery/restaurant yesterday and I went to the bathroom. When I got in, there was a bakery worker standing at the sink touching up her lipstick. I could still hear the toilet from when it was flushed so she'd obviously just finished a few seconds before. I went into the stall and she left the bathroom. Didn't hear the tap, didn't hear the dryer, nothing. I know the owner so I went to him and said, 'I don't think that woman washed her hands" and he said, "oh maybe you just missed her, or something. But I'll talk to her." I could tell he wasn't that concerned, though, which bothered me.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

that's horrible... I don't like eating out, there are very FEW restaurants I'll eat out at

EWWWW NASTY! Like you really want her ickiness on your food. Gross. Sorry that happened, I'm glad you called it in. Yuck!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin