This is my third year teaching and I am miserable! I knew I had a fear of v*, but it never really surfaced until I started teaching. I also have generalized anxiety disorder and IBS, which makes my emet worse. My emet got worse last year when every student in my room was out with a sv*. I lost down from 123 lb. to my weight now of 108 lb. in the last 13 months. Its hard to eat a lot when you are afraid you will catch something from your students. I work in a low income school district where the kids are not clean and get sent to school sick by their parents. Today was awful!! We went on a field trip and I sent 2 students home with n* before we left. I have had 3 kids this week complaining of v* the night before, but still their parents sent them to school the next day. Back to today. Once we got to the program today, a child 4 rows in front of me started projectile v*. I thought I would die. I am ready to leave teaching. I can't take the fear anymore. I fear going to work daily and I am extremely depressed. I have talked to my preacher at church and she thinks I need to look for another job. I hate to break my contract, but I really can't take the stress anymore. To top that off, I have the worst class I have ever had. They are very disrespectful and really don't want to be at school. I really needsomeone to talk to.Iknow most sv* are transmitted through contact, but how close do you have to be to a person when they are v* to catch it by airborne droplets? Is 15 ft. far enough?