Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Im bit anexius will it ever end?? it is enother n* night, every 20 or 30 minutes waves of n* striks me and this hot chills. I dont know what to do......i just taked olanzapine (few hour ago i taked first dose of proton pomp inhibitor for my reflux) Olanzapine is atypical antypsychotic drug (for acute psychosis) in some resurces I find it my have potent antiemetic properities, so nawim wating haw it will be working, enother drug i have a metoclopramide is a jokeit never iven touched my nausea.....[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

.....its 2 o clock in the night all city isin the deep deep sleep, im siting in my room.....The worst thing is tought .....another night willlikely be the same .....end not only.............YesterdayI fall a sleep about 5 or 5;30 am.......

Most annying thing my father still keep teling me to eat more...."your doc said" , easy to say but haw to do??? He is slleping naw soI don't wont to wake him or my mum.Inever do this, they simply can't help me.....

Hi Tom,
    Hmm, do you think that the nausea is anxiety related? Has this happened before this episode?

I hate it when you can't sleep due to nausea, its the pits I know. Sometimes I don't really sleep till 5-6am. I'm sorry your parents arent more supportive, that is hard. When you do feel you can eat just try easy things like toast and bananas and things like that. It will be easy on your stomach.

Hiyesterday I was finally diagnosed to have a billary gastritis....so i think its both anexiety and physical......but its not normal anxiety as far a I know its depresiive thing (fear, hopless).TodayI ate very small sandwich, and some soup.....rather easy things, butI know that sometimes that iven drinkingpure water can worsemy symptoms, wich are the worst in night time.
    One more thing... yesterday olanzapine pill halped me tofall a slepp, seems its a more powerfull tranquilizer than benzos but unfortunetly today im very very letargic like after recovering from anesthesia, and very sensitive tosounds which is strange...

I'm sorry that you have a condition that is helping cause the nausea. Is it like acid reflux or is it to do with your gall bladder?

hope your feeling better

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hello, I'm sorry you are feeling so ill. I felt like that much over last summer. I hope you are feeling better today. I don't know how the time-zones work out but if you need someone to talk to I'm here almost every day.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Its like acid reflux but i this case alkaline bilefrom duodeumto stomach.
    I don't know exacly but bile contanis same harmfull substances to stomache walls, its normaly absent in stomach. Endoscopyc test show that I have largeamount of bile in stomach. Naw i feel phisycally better but nausea is used to strike me in evenings and night about 10pm or 11 pm..

Ick- that sounds horrible. I don't know what I would do with myself. That's odd that it's worse at night. What do you think could be causing that?
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Yap night time is by far the worst. I don't know much about this condition butI knowpylorus is not working properly passing bile to stomache.
    Btw my time zone is central european time London + 1h.

Great im ill!!!, rised body temperature, absolutly no energy, some vertigo end "that" nauseafrom time to time( it comes when my temperature gettig rised). A just taked some anty inflamantory drug.....i hope this help a little...Have no apetite but im thirsty all the time...I hope tomorrow will be better.

Aw, you poor thing. This time of year is always rough. Maybe you could drink some tea and try to get some rest. Feel better soon.