Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

One of my best friends last night told me that there is a more than likely possibility that he's got testicular cancer. I'm very close to him and I'm very scared... he's going to find the results out tommorow afternoon. he's got a big family history of it, and he found a lump a few weeks ago.

I don't think I could even imagine loosing him, I just don't know how I can help. I'm the only one other than his dad that even knows what's going on. I want to help him get through this as much as I can - whatever the results are.

The other problem with this is that he's a little more than just a "friend" we were involved for awhile but I ended it since he moved a ways away. I've been missing him alot lately and then he told me this last night...

thank you to those who are listening and any help you can give me on how to help him would be great..
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I'm terribly sorry to hear this! I'm also terribly sorry to tell you that I don't know what you can do to help [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]. Just be supportive of him I guess? I've never met anyone with testicular cancer before, so I don't really know anything about it.

I would suggest giving him the support and care ( emotional wise) , I hope that his results are good and everything will be alright. Best wishes

Just be there for him and listen to him and help him in anyway possible. He will love you and thank you for it.Cancer does not discriminate and it can happen to any of us.
    -Bridgette

we got the results back early - its not cancer! thank god.. there are still come complications but he's going to be alright. thanks you guys!!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Sorry this is late, jsut seeing it, I"m glad it isn't cancer and that he's going to be OK! WHEW!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

OH that's great news! Even if it was cancer, look at Lance Armstrong! He's a big time surviver! And Tom Green too, lol. I'm glad it turned out all right for your friend, though! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.