Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My babies!!!

[img]uploads/images/grelvia/E31_babies3.jpg[/img]

I saw them today and will see them again tomorrow!! I might even find out the sexes. They will be able to see if they fraternal or identical tomorrow! I can't wait!!
    ***Elvia***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh my gosh that is so amazing!!!! Yeah for you!!!
    Christi
    *^**^***^****^*****^******^**
    Proud Mommy to Zachary

Hi there!!

How wonderful!!! I'm so very happy for you!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Aww congrats!! They look like they are plotting some mischeif in the pic where they are together lol!

AAWWW--that is adorable!!!

Look how cute they are right next to each other!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Awww! So cute! How do they tell if they are identical or fraternal?

Quote Originally Posted by daffodil
    Awww! So cute! How do they tell if they are identical or fraternal?

Thanks everybody! You are all so sweet!

Daffodil, when the twins are in the same sac they are identical and if they are in seperate sacs it's fraternal. Pretty cool huh? The dr actually said that they look like they're in the same sac, but I'll find out for sure tomorrow!!! Woo hoo!
    ***Elvia***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awww, how lovely - twins! Congratulations!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

aww they're so cute!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

OMG...That is soooo awesome...make sure to let us know what you find out!!

Im so happy for you!!!
    I love Sam

Congrats!! That's great. I'm going to see mine for the first time on Tuesday!!

OMG that's adorable! keep us posted!

Well it's official! They're identicle! The Dr. also said that they look like girls but he will be certain in a few weeks! Woo hoo, I hope they're girls!
    ***Elvia***

Hi again!!

I'm so happy for you!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]I'm an identical twin--my sister and I were born 5 minutes apart. It was great growing up with a twin.....always someone to play with, someone to talk to and so forth. My mother didn't give us rhyming names, but she did dress us alike until we were about 9 and told her we hated it! Of course we've always had our problems like any normal sisters would, but twins also have a special bond unlike any other. And today she's my best friend--don't know what I'd do (or who I'd be!) without her.
    Congratulations!!!

That is so cool. how can they tell while still in the whom that they are identical??
    I love Sam

Quote Originally Posted by christianne
    Hi again!!

I'm so happy for you!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]I'm an identical twin--my sister and I were born 5 minutes apart. It was great growing up with a twin.....always someone to play with, someone to talk to and so forth. My mother didn't give us rhyming names, but she did dress us alike until we were about 9 and told her we hated it! Of course we've always had our problems like any normal sisters would, but twins also have a special bond unlike any other. And today she's my best friend--don't know what I'd do (or who I'd be!) without her.
    Congratulations!!!

That is so awesome! By the way do you know if your mom had any complications with you two? That has been something that has been bothering me sooo much. The Dr said there is a fluid difference in the sacs and that could cause some serious complications. I don't get it though, he said they are identical and they are in seperate sacs. I thought that identicals are were in the same sac, I guess not huh?

By the way I'll be one of those mommies, dressing them up alike! I love that!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    ***Elvia***

Quote Originally Posted by rubysoho120
    That is so cool. how can they tell while still in the whom that they are identical??

I guess I'mwrong, I thought that identical twins were in the same sac but the Dr said they're in two sacs. So now , I have no flippin' idea [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. He did say they were identical though, so that is official.
    ***Elvia***

Aww I cant wait to see how freakin cute they are when they are born!!
    I love Sam

Quote Originally Posted by grelvia

That is so awesome! By the way do you know if your mom had any complications with you two? That has been something that has been bothering me sooo much. The Dr said there is a fluid difference in the sacs and that could cause some serious complications. I don't get it though, he said they are identical and they are in seperate sacs. I thought that identicals are were in the same sac, I guess not huh?

By the way I'll be one of those mommies, dressing them up alike! I love that!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    My mom didn't have any complications with us at all--we were premature though, about 2 months. She smoked during her pregnancy too (she swears that the doctor TOLD her too!!) but usually twins are a little earlier than other babies. She even delivered us both vaginally and was out of the hospital in a couple days. We had to stay a bit longer because of our lungs and breathing, but my sister and I turned out perfectly okay. I still say the reason we were so premature was because of my mom's smoking, so don't worry about that happening--you and your babies will be fine!
    I've heard that in like 30-40% of twins they are in seperate sacs, so it sounds pretty common.
    Definitely dress them alike while you can--even though I started to hate it when I was younger (it was an independence thing!!) I love to look at the old pictures of us!!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    Also, if you have ANY concerns about anything, definitely ask your doctor.Pregnancy can be a scary time with all the hormones and horror stories and worrying, but most women have no problems at all. I asked my doctor so many questions about my pregnancy I thought she hated me, but that's what they're there for, right??
    Edited by: christianne

oh congratulations! twins are the best!!! obviously, i'm a twin. we're fraternal, and nothing alike at all! we were born 3 1/2 months early by c-section.Oh, i just love children. congratulations. how is everything, like morning sickness and all that jazz? any good ways of defeating it? i hope all goes well throughout your pregnancy!!!
    And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
    Anais Nin

Grelvia - as far as I know, identical twins share the same placenta and fraternal twins have seperate placentas. They'd be able to tell that from the scan. All the best for a healthy pregnancy!

wow congratulations!
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

I missed when you psted that they were identical and girls. How much fun is that!! That's wonderful, congratulations!!

awwww...you are toooo cute and so are your little ones!! i am so excited for you!! did you end up finding out the sexes??Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

ziegfeldgirl- the morning sickness is still there but it's not as bad as before. It use to be an allday thing and now it's not everyday or allday! I try to eat and snackas often as possible, that seems to help. I can't eat the good stuff either like pizza and junky food because it certainly comes with consequences, lol! Do you have kids or plan on having kids soon?

Thanks Dreamer that makes a lot more sense now ![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Hey Lidia, how your babygirl?! I haven't seen you on-line in a while you must be very busy, jk, lol. Oh yeah and about the sexes the dr did say that they are most likely girls but to wait a few more weeks for the next ultrasound to be certain.

And thank you everyone for your nice comments![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    ***Elvia***

Aww, how cool! Congratulations! Do you have names picked out?
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Congratulations!!! That's so great! When I was younger, I always wished I was a twin. I guess I read too many Sweet Valley High books, lol.

The only thing I know about twins, is they were one egg cell that divided into two, whereas fraternal twins are two different eggs.

There were these two girls I remember from when I was little, who were identical twins. Their names were Samantha and Shelly. I remember Shelly always wore pink, and Samantha was in purple. But the outfits were the same. Looking back, that is so adorable! I guess I still want twin girls, lol. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Edited by: HDogg

Simplyme- We decide that if they are boys it will be Xavier and Ezekiel and if they are girls it willbe Serena and Savanah. The Dr did say it will mostlikely be girls! Oh, I hope so!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Hdogg- That is exactly what I want to do with my twins! Dress them the same with different colors! I think that is the cutest thing![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

And OMG I had forgot about Sweet Valley High, that was my favorite!
    ***Elvia***

Oh, I love the name Savannah!! I was thinking of that name if we have a girl, but we have our names picked out already.