Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was building one of those flat pack furniture jobbies yesterday and if it wasn't enough to try and make sense of the instructions, our dog insisted on keep plonking himself right across them! It made me smile howhe hasto be the centre of attention and ifhe thinks you are ignoring him will do something about it!

[img]uploads/images/tcsarah/83C_jakeflatpack.jpg[/img]Edited by: tcsarah
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Haha! My cat does this all the time, anytime I'm doing my homework he just lays himself out across my text books and what i'm trying to write! Your dog is so cute!!
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LOL. I love it. Your dog doesn't want you to make it.

awwww

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lol awww. My dog used to do similar when I'd be on the floor doing homework, she'd come and lay down, sometimes on my papers. Animals can be so silly and sweet.

Yeah, animals never fail to make me smile. My ratties used to make me laugh too, when they were out of their cage they would steal whatever they could get their little paws on - pens, erasers, tealight candles, tissues, whatever they could carry infact, then I would come across their stash behind some piece of furniture and realise where any particular item thatI had beenmissing had gone!

However down I might be feeling, animals always manage to cheer me up! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

- Japanese proverb

Aw rats are so cute. My friend had 2 and one time when I was at her house we had been revising all night and fell asleep on the sofa, then we bothwoke up with a rat on our chests staring at us! A very alarming sight...

Aww, bless! I remember being startled (understatement there!) by one of mine. A few years ago I had the most loving, human orientated rat ever, Oscar- he wasn't happy unless he was snuggling into your neck on your shoulder. I'd open his cage door and he'd come poddling out and follow you around like a dog, and as soon as you sat down he'd head straight for you to fall asleep on your shoulder. Well one late night I was watching Most Haunted alone and this particular episode was so spooky I was literally on the edge of my seat. Next thing I know is I feel a big thud in the middle of my back -it scared the bejabbers outta me,lol! It was little Oscar who had managed to get out of his cage somehow (I probably didn't close the cage door properly), had quietly jumped onto the sofa, up onto the back and then headed straight for my shoulder by pouncing onto me! I could have cacked my pants! Oscar died about four years ago now and I still miss him like mad. He had an absolute heart of gold andeverybody fell in love with him - he even managedto winover a couple of friends who were terrified of rats! Edited by: tcsarah

- Japanese proverb