Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My stomach feels kinda weird.

I was doing my makeup and I was sitting on my bum and suddenley i just got this weird pain in the middle of my stomach. Its like this dull ache in the center of me. Dumb question (I know) Does this mean i'm going to get the flu or something .. ? Ach. I feel kinda weird too .. at work I was feeling very spacey. I wanted to go to a hockey game tonight with my boyfriend but I don't want to back out because my "stomach feels weird".
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

how do you feel now? Try taking a ibprofen or tylenol
    This is Katsamsmom....and i am no longer able to access that account
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email me

I've started actually paying attention to how often I have stomach pains and it ends up being nothing. Quite often, actually. Sometimes it's stress, sometimes not eating, sometimes eating the wrong thing like too many carbs or fiber, sometimes I think "just because".

Chances are it isn't the sv. You haven't been exposed that you know of, have you? If not, I'd say you're pretty safe.

Take care! - susan
    When you come to the edge of all the light you have known & are about to step out into the darkness, FAITH is knowing there will be something for you to stand on or you will be taught to fly. -Unknown