Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: PLEASE HELP!!!

My grandpas v*ing, and even thought I'm three rooms away I can hear him. I'm so scared right now. My panic attack was really different this time. My face went numb and by teeth were chattering. I'm so scared right now and I can't calm down. I'm just a terrified 13 year old girl who's locked up inside her grandparents guest room. PLEASE HELP.

Another thing is that lately everytime I think of something I hate (part of my ocd) I twitch, flinch, or move retract my arms back to my chest and I twitch randomly, my mom told me it was stress but I don't know...

aww. ok..umm..well first of all...take some deep breaths...you will be fine just try not to worry. Do you know why he is v*? Like is he sick, or is it like a medical prob. he has?

I know that he has a pinched nerve in his spine...it might be a reaction to the medication because I was reading one of the bottles and it said something about v*ing I remember because I freaked out when I touched it. But I think he's been taking that medicine for awhile.

hmm. well that might be the reason...isanybody else w/you and yor grandpa? or is it just the 2 of you?

My grandmas here I hear her walking down the hallway every 2-3 minutes but I can smell food cooking. I think I'm hallucinating. I will never eat generic cereal again. But I still have that feeling, it's like a sixth sense, you it's going to happen or happening and then I start questioning myself am I over-reacting? Am I just crazy? Or is it reall happening?

whoaa wait a sec..im confuzed...lol...I dont get what you mean in post you just wrote.

I confuse myself. I just have so many thoughts racing through my mind I just can't put them in order.

aww. Is your grandpa done v*?

I seriously don't know I don't even want to peak my head outside the door and inhale anything.

Hey, i'm sorry this is happening!

As for peeking your head out, sv*'s can't be passed through the air, they are not like colds. So don't worry about that. Could you maybe go find your grandma, as far away from the bathroom as possible, and ask her what it is and if she can do anything?

As for that new panic attack, that's actually one of my normal panic attacks when I'm really panicked! So don't worry about that, nothing horrible is happening. Maybe try and calm down, and then go find your grandma, or the other way around if you would like.

Good luck!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

[img]smileys/smilies_25.gif[/img]Hi.If you can-turn up a radio or tv loudor put earplugs on(Icarry these on me now)on or coveryour head with pillows. Do you have a CD walkman? Try putting that on and listen to it under the pillows.Try to keep busy and distract yourself by cleaningup your room,too. Hum songsto yourself and know it's gonna be fine and will be over.Dojumping jacks and get that panicmode out of you. I am just imagining this iswhat I would do if I werein your situation, which is scary to me.I think the elderlyare more used to v* than us. They have had more stuff done and more illness, so know he will be okay and that this probably doesn't happen to him too much-maybe just a bad day with this medication.

Thank you to everyone who helped I'll update when everythings safe (for me).