Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi everyone! I have had a pretty good week. No emet problems or tummy problems, no anxiety or panic attacks....

Friday night I came home from work feeling a little full from having pizza hut delivered (yummy) but felt ok. Sat down on the couch, cuddled with my dog and fell asleep at about 11 something. I woke up with a sharp pain from my shoulder to my neck...I was so tired I was in and out and kept looking at the clock...1AM. Uhg...almost woke up my bf so he could rub my shoulder and neck but I knew he had to get up at 530 for work so I let him be. I was worrying about my shoulder/neck pain so I started to feel n*. Fell back to sleep and made it through the night. Woke up yesterday morning and I had a pretty good day. Felt a little n* late in the afternoon...don't really know why. My bf went and got some food from the Local Rescue squad building as they were having their spaghetti supper last night and offered carry out. I ate the spaghetti and the brownie and it was really good. I was up late watching a movie cause I couldn't fall asleep. I felt like I had to burp but I knew of I burped something bad would happen. I woke up this morning and came to work and. I have really bad stinky wind (thank god I am here alone! LMAO!!!) and I feel n*. Any ideas?? Why would I all of a sudden be n* again?? grrr.....I have kinda had wind all week but today it's reall bad!!! Any thoughts??? A little nervous right now.....
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

It does't sound like a sv to me but it does sound like heartburn or
    indigestion. maybe get checked out by a doctor for some heartburn
    medication?

it's prob a little gas build up and a little indigestion you'll be fine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.