Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Yeah, I read it today. He was being interviewed in one of the Sunday supplements (The People, I think). He was asked if he had any phobias, and he said v*!! He doesn't get drunk, just incase!

See, we have something in common with celebs!!

Er, if you don't know who Eamonn Holmes is, he's a rotund Irishtv presenter in the UK, which will mean nothing if you've never heard of him......dum di dum..!!

Aww cuteness. I love him. Sucks for him though

Woah I never knew! I was always there watching him on GMTV back in the day! I wonder if he knows about this site!!

How interesting!
    All your winter sorrows, hang em out to dry, throw em away gotta throw em away my friend...cos the good times..they\'re comin around again!!!

I'veheardthat before about him! I've also read the same thing about Gary Lineker . Apparently he hasn't v*d for over 20 years, and doesn't drink just in case! Makes you wonder who else we don't know about!

Yeah there's some American celebrity emets too. Denise Richards, Matt Lauer, and Joan Baez apparently.

I do somewhat feel a kinred with them because since I found that out I like Denise Richards better. I was pretty indifferent to her before, except for I thought she looked like a Barbiedoll. I guess I take it as a good sign that an emet can be an successful as she is.

Cool. Yeah, I heard about Matt Lauer. I think we're actually soul-mates. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I knew about Denise Richards since she was on Leno one night and told him that she really wanted to go wash her hand after shaking his. I thought that was kind of funny, but I understood completely. She also has a hard time flying, because of emet. She said she puts something like neosporin in her nose. It wasn't exactly neosporin, but something . . . . sporin. Wish I knew what & if it worked!

I didn't know about Matt Lauer. Maybe that's why he has such a hard time shaking hands with his guest. Wish he would talk about it more. Get the word out there . . .
    When you come to the edge of all the light you have known & are about to step out into the darkness, FAITH is knowing there will be something for you to stand on or you will be taught to fly. -Unknown

Didnt know that, poor guy..
    Anyone want to pass him on the link to here lol [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

poor guy !