I've been on vacation overseasfor a week now and things were going great. I was actually going to bed at a normal time, eating 3 meals a day (even weird things from tiny out of the way restaurants), and not being obsessive about everything.

That ended about 2 hours ago. My tummy had been gassy and gurgly earlier before dinner, but I ignored it and ate anyway. I had a cup of coffee and about an hour later my stomach started feeling hot and gurgly. Then I started getting super n* and feeling like something wasclimbing up my throat. I started shaking and pacing. I woke up my bf who was sleeping and interrogated him, to see if maybe I have fp. We ate the same things all day and he is fine. One ofour other friends who is on the trip is fine too. So I know it isn't the food.

Anyway, I had a normal bm but I still feel a little n* and my throat is hot, has a lump in it, and occasionally feels tingly/numb.

I'm totally frekaing outand I am totally pissedbecause I really thought that my emet wassort of cooling down a bit.Now I am terrified. What is going on with me?!?!